Sunday, April 11, 2010

Curious George

I can guarantee each and everyone of us know who this is? It's fun to see that a character I liked as a little kid is still around for my daughter to enjoy!

Since 1941, Curious George has made all of us laugh with his silly adventures. There are books, dolls, socks, clothes, toys, etc. all about George but, now there is a MUSICAL! George and all his friends, including the Man in the Yellow Hat, sang and danced for an entire show.



With George in hand, looking over the main lobby of the theater.

We did happen to catch a quick photo with George. If you know Dawson, you know she's not keen on dressed up creatures unless you are CINDERELLA! Notice the expression on her face!

And the finale...George and the Man in the Yellow Hat...friends for life and another good lesson learned!

3 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Surprised we didn't run into you guys! We were upstairs. I think there were like 8 or 9 kids from Gautemala there. I ran into Douglas and a few other kids I knew. How cool!

What did she think of the show? Mayna was iffy on it.

cathybcareers said...

Look like fun. Finally a picture with Kellie. Dawson looks like she was not sure about George.
Love Nana

Hannah said...

I love all the pictures, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!

We love Curious George. If you ever watch the movie his mannerisms and expressions remind us of Sophia! Too funny :)

Sophia is terrified of characters...she screams and runs!