Dawson and I are both so lucky to have such good friends. Throughout the past few years we have really met some amazing people and developed some new friendships. We have so many commonalities amongst us it's almost scary! The more we get together with Lynn, Kyle, Grace, Aimee, Andy and Mayna, the more the girls interact and laugh together. I love the way the girls are having so much fun laughing and being silly!





3 comments:
We had such a good time! I, unfortunately, got zero good pictures! Y ours are way better so I am going to steal some of them!!
HOpe you guys are having a good Easter morn!
Great pics! When I look at the ones of the slide I can hear them giggling as they slid down. They thought it was so much fun to hold tight all the way down and then to tumble onto each other at the bottom!
Good MOrning all! It's really a great start to my day to come visit the Blogs. The girls are all getting so big. Love Nana
Post a Comment