You asked about the pettiskirts. I got mine on sale last year. Mine is a Bell Ame brand and I think I got it at pettiskirts.com Sarah's is Kaiya Eve and she bought it at a local department store. I have never gotten one from Etsy but I did get Sophia one from Ebay last year. It was not as fluffy as the one she has but still very very cute. I only paid 20.00 with shipping on Ebay. It's black and I believe I have posted pictures of it on here before, around Halloween. I'd be happy to find the seller's name on Ebay for you. Just let me know :)
2 comments:
Me too! Love those baby toes!
Gotta love Baby Toes :) SO sweet!
You asked about the pettiskirts. I got mine on sale last year. Mine is a Bell Ame brand and I think I got it at pettiskirts.com Sarah's is Kaiya Eve and she bought it at a local department store. I have never gotten one from Etsy but I did get Sophia one from Ebay last year. It was not as fluffy as the one she has but still very very cute. I only paid 20.00 with shipping on Ebay. It's black and I believe I have posted pictures of it on here before, around Halloween. I'd be happy to find the seller's name on Ebay for you. Just let me know :)
Post a Comment