Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blueberry Picking

Have you ever been blueberry picking with a couple of three year old girls and 95 degree weather? Well...Lynn and I got this great idea to go picking today. Neither of us had ever done it before and thought the girls might like it. It was sooooo hot but, the girls actually had a good time. They picked longer than ever I expected them to.

Bucket in hand headed out to the fields.

A blueberry bush....I had no idea what one looked like. They were loaded with berries but they were not all blue yet! I was expecting the bush to be bigger!

Picking away and very focused!

Grace and Dawson looking around for some berries.

This could be a flower but, I'm thinking it was a huge weed! She kept playing with it and laughing!
Now, I think we will take our fresh berries and make some pancakes and muffins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun we had until the 95-degree heat got to Grace! We have bee eating our berries with yogurt this morning...mmmmmm!

cathybcareers said...

I noticed the quick change on Dawson, first sunflowers than orange and white dress! What happned? Love Nana