Remember playing in the mud and making mud pies? Not me! I don't like mud or dirt! Just ask my mom...I have her plant my garden every year, even now! But, today we headed to the Botanical Gardens to see if Dawson would like the mud. Not a chance..must be my child! She made the lady create her mud pie but, she did enjoy picking the flowers and decorating.
We started with mud put into a tin and then flipped upside down onto a plate.

Then we decorated with some beautiful flowers from the Children's Garden.
The final creation. Isn't it lovely?

Grace and Douglas digging into the mud. I'm not sure if Grace liked the mud but, I do know Douglas did!

Douglas was proud of his mud pie!

Just looking around the gardens.

And walking over lots of small bridges. Look how hot she is..it's about 90 degrees again today!

1 comment:
That is a gorgeous mudpie Dawson made and Douglas' is so "little boy"! Too bad Grace wasn't into it. I anticipated muddy hands and clothes so I guess I got lucky!
We had fun, but, boy was it HOT! I loved just hanging out and talking to you and Becky!
Post a Comment