It's that time of year when all the homegrown vegetable markets are open and filled with beautiful produce that tastes delicious! I love tomatoes in the summertime when they taste soooo good! So we headed out to a big market, not too far away from us, to gather up some delicious produce, pasta and a cupcake or two!

This market has fresh produce outside and many permanent meat, cheese, pasta, bread, etc, vendors inside this building.

Dawson loves peaches and nectarines. I cut one almost every day for her...mmmmm they are good this time of year!
My favorite place to go is to the homemade pasta vendor. I buy a bunch and put them in the freezer for future use. They have so many varieties to choose from...yum!
And of course...the bakery. My girl could not resist a chocolate cupcake!

1 comment:
Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment