Friday, April 10, 2009

April 10th, 2009

Happy Easter, Happy Gotcha Day, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Dawson! 
 (for the next few years! Just kidding!)  
I decided to go out today and buy her a swingset.  She is such a climber and she loves the playground so much, we decided to get one for ourselves.  I can't wait until it goes up next week!  I wonder what she will think!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That is awesome. Can we come play?

Arena Mom said...

Wow!! Looks amazing!! Mayna LOVES to climg, swing and jump in ways beyond her years too! They will get along great!

cathybcareers said...

We have swing sets just like that in New York City; they are in my park (Central). Have fun this summer climbing and crawling with the girls. Love Nana

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHH yours is much bigger then the one we are buying abby!!! woooo ahhhhh~ lol

HOurs of fun!!!

hugs,leslie
p.s we live a hour from you ...Not bad at all!