Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24th, 2009


Tonight we went to my school's Spring Dance. The dance is for children in grades K-5 and is only two hours long. When we walked in, the DJ had the kids dancing and the music was blasting! I didn't know how Dawson was going to react to the chaos. She actually just stared at everyone and took everything. UNTIL...she saw Miss Bonnie! Bonnie is Dawson's babysitter and she LOVES her. I couldn't ask for a better person or family to spend her days with. You can tell how much Bonnie loves her just from the picture. Sorry Bonnie, we didn't mean to bug you on your night off tonight! In the above picture, I think Dawson is telling Bonnie "um on." Short for "come on."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is a doll!!!!!!! ITs great to have a nice sitter that Dawson likes!!!

Arena Mom said...

She is way too cute!!!