Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5th, 2009

Today we colored our Easter Eggs.  We started out with three dozen eggs and ended up with about 2 1/2 dozen.  When I handed Dawson two white hard boiled eggs, she looked at them for a minute and then squeezed them.  Two down!  After we colored the eggs, she carried a few more eggs around and dropped them.  Four more eggs down!  I know she is a little young to color eggs, but she really enjoyed watching the eggs go from white to a color.  She was so surprised to see what happened to the eggs when she put them in a color.  We did have one spill all over her tray.  Not bad for a little one!    







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out really great. Can I borrow you to do them with Grace?

cathybcareers said...

Great job Dawson; you look lik you had lots of fun.
See you soon
Grace's Nana Cathy