This morning we met Lynn and Grace at the zoo for a stroller safari. This is a program held for children ages birth to three at the Akron Zoo. The theme this time was "Monkey Business." I find it interesting that the zoo does not have any monkeys and is holding a program about them. So instead of monkeys we learned about primates and focused on Lemurs.
When we first arrived, Grace and Dawson had the chance to explore and play with the puppets, do a craft, look at the animals or color. Here is what Dawson started out doing!

They were both very busy coloring and exploring the plastic animals.
Here is Dawson petting Chloe. She is a four year old Kinkajou.
.
One of the zoo workers sharing facts about Chloe.
We did get the chance to venture out into the zoo and see some real lemurs. They were very active this morning.
At the end of the day, we stopped in the zoo office while our friend Lynn was checking on something. I happened to pick-up a flyer on birthday parties and Dawson really wanted to know more about it! Since she will be two in June, maybe she can invite two friends? How about it Lynn and Grace!!!!

2 comments:
Kellie and Dawson,
We had a great time with you yesterday - as always! I love watching the girls together. They are becoming great friends, just like their mommies. Whenever I tell Grace we are going to see Dawson, she says "Yeah"! Dawson, I love the picture of you reading about the zoo, especially since I was there to see it.
Love Lynn and Kellie
PS - Happy Easter!
Dawson looks great in bows. I bet she has alot of them. Nana
Post a Comment