Tuesday, April 28, 2009
April 28th, 2009
Just took a few pictures a few minutes ago. Dawson found her pumpkin socks from Halloween in Ella's (the dog) toy basket and decided to put them on herself. I have been looking for those forever! I wanted to share with everyone her fabulous sense of style tonight! She was loving her baby's hat and showing off her socks! About the baby doll, tonight is the first night she was actually being nice to her baby doll. She usually carries it on her shoulder and then tosses her aside when something better comes along. There is hope for her to starting loving her babies!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
dont you love tot style!lol
Cute dress, and paired with those socks....perfect!! Mayna is tough on her babies too. She sometimes says "sorry baby" after clunking its head on something.
Dawson is as adorable as ever! I love how you can see her personality in these pictures. There is a blog I read where they twin girls are allowed to choose their outfits once a week on "Fashion Challenge Friday". It is pretty funny what they decide to wear. Maybe you can let D. start choosing her clothes?!?
Post a Comment