Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12th 2009

Tomorrow is officially what is known as "Gotcha Day"  The Day I met Dawson and she became mine forever!  Exactly a 

year ago, I landed in Guatemala, headed to the Marriott, unpacked and a few hours later, Dawson came through the 

doors with her foster family.  I could write a book about the whole trip but, it would take me forever.  So instead, I 

looked back at all my old pictures and put a slide show together.  I tried to include the moment we met her all the way 

to the moment she came home.  I also put in a few beautiful pictures from Guatemala.  Not only is Dawson beautiful, 

but her birth country is too!  What a difference a year can make in everyone's life!  I am posting this tonight because 

tomorrow we will be having "Pizza in the Park" with a few family and friends to officially celebrate "Gotcha Day."  I 

couldn't think of a better place to celebrate!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Forever family day!

I will see you Saturday!

hugs,leslie

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. How fun to look back! Have a great Forever Family Day!

Arena Mom said...

Yeah! Happy Family Day!! You weren't too far behind us! I love the first or last picture (black and white). So pretty!!