Today we went to the Akron Zoo with three other families with Guatemalan girls. Of course, Lynn with Grace, Aimee with Mayna and Leslie with Abby. I always enjoy seeing the difference in personalities when I watch children play in a group. I'm sure it's just the teacher in me! Grace and Mayna were very independent, while Abby and Dawson sat back and took everything in. It was a beautiful day to spend with four beautiful children! We just loved it!
Just hanging out in my stroller eating a puff!
Grace and Dawson headed over to take a look at the sheep.

Dawson wanted to go on the train with Mayna but after she got on, she discovered I wasn't coming too....here's what happened when I left. She ended up not even riding the train today!
All four girls up in the fort. It was impossible to get them to all look up at once!
The girls loved playing inside the playhouses at
zoo. As you can see, everyone is very busy!

2 comments:
awwww poor Dawson!!! Sorry i missed the train ride! IM not sure Abby would have went!!!
What a fun day and next time we will tape the girls together and get a good pic!!!!!
Hugs,leslie
It was so awesome getting to see you guys again! So glad we met! Leslie's tape idea is a good one!! WE may have to try that!! Haha
Post a Comment