Thursday, May 7, 2009
May 7th, 2009
Happy Cinco de Mayo a few days late! I spent the evening cooking an authentic Mexican dinner for a few friends. It was delicious and tons of fun. A great excuse for a small party and wonderful Mexican food! (if I must say so myself). I did cheat a little as I stopped by our local Mexican restaurant to pick up some authentic chips and salsa. We are frequent visitors there, so they immediately passed over a lei that said Corona Light to Dawson along with a chocolate mint. What a way to celebrate. My intentions were to take lots of pictures but, since I was the cook, I never got to it. The only picture I took was leaving the Mexican restaurant, with my cell phone! Maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OHH you are good! i totally cheated BUT it was yummy!
Love the party gear on baby girl!
hugs,leslie
Post a Comment