Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16th, 2009

A DAY AT THE PARK.......
Today we went to a park called "Preston's Hope" near Cleveland to meet some new friends. Although it started to rain, we had a lot of fun exploring and just getting to know our new friend Mayna.   Dawson was extremely shy around Mayna, who was running around and having a good time.  She was really just sitting back and trying to take everything in.  I didn't realize how shy Dawson really was until I saw her today.  I think it's just a stage.  I love meeting new people with other children from Guatemala and sharing stories.  Each and every child I have ever met from Guatemala is AMAZING!  Thanks Aimee and Lynn for meeting up with us.  We look forward to going to the park again on a SUNNY DAY!  


Going down the slide.

Jumping climbing on everything!

Mayna and Grace having fun on the tire swing (Dawson wouldn't join them..I tried!)

Just hanging out!

Climbing the wall...Dawson loves to climb!

Looking down over a walkway.

Everyone climbing together

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry we didnt come..it was storming where i live so didnt want to risk it!!!

My abby is shy around others too and thats ok!!!

The park is Called Prestons hope i think! lol

hugs,leslie
p.S did you say you used EAC?

Arena Mom said...

Rain or not, we had a blast!! So glad to finally meet you guys!! Andy thought Dawson was just the sweetest thing ever ( I did too!). He kept talking about her after we left!!

Hannah said...

Looks like a Great time! Love the blog, your daughter is Beautiful,