Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20th, 2009

GARDENING 
I decided to small garden tonight since we will be out of town over the weekend.  No, I don't like dirt but, my mom does!  I don't mind taking care of it once the plants are planted so, we put Grammy and Papa to work.  They did all the "dirty work" while Dawson and I looked on. We can handle the watering and up keep from this point forward!  It was such a beautiful night to be outside and to plant a garden.  Dawson tried to help prepare the dirt with the broom and tried to pick the leaves off the herbs.  She really likes to help do EVERYTHING these days!







3 comments:

Arena Mom said...

What a great little helper!!!

Anonymous said...

OH enjoy your helper now!!! teens are no help in my house! lol

Anonymous said...

Her hair is so cute that way! I can't wait to see your garden all planted.