I had Dawson's two year pictures taken this past Sunday. I've never been one to like the traditional posed pictures so I used a photographer that just takes natural setting pictures. We headed out to Stan Hywet Hall because it has so many beautiful gardens. We just walked around as the photographer snapped away! Here are just a few pictures from our session! Let me know your thoughts!






3 comments:
HOLY smokes these are amazing!!!!!!!!
Oh and love all the new gymbo clothes!!! lol
Have a great vacation!
My favorites from this group are the two by the fountain. You are a pretty amazing mom to change her clothes so many times. The pictures are AWESOME. I know you are going to have a hard time choosing what to print. All I know is we want a few!
Oh, and, Happy Birthday tomorrow! I know you don't want to make a big deal of it - I totally understand - but I can't let it go by without wishing you a happy day!
I love them!! I am with Lynn...my faves are the fountain ones for sure!!
PS....happy BDay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment