Doesn't Disney know I like to keep up with my blog? I have been trying to get internet for the last two days and obviously it is NOT a Disney priority. They have been making it very difficult for me. More about that on another day! We have been very busy having breakfast with Mickey and lunch with Cinderella in her castle. Dawson is in LOVE with Rella. Whenever she sees her, she is mesmerized. As for Mickey, she prefers to stay back and just give a little wave! Here are a few quick pics to share...have to go to bed now and do it all again tomorrow! We are having LOTS of FUN! More pics to come tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
awwww WHAT FUN!!!!!!!!!!! hugs!
The pictures with Rella are wonderful. Wouldn't you love to dress up like that just once? I can see you are having a (busy) fun time. We miss you, though! Keep the pictures coming!
Oh man, wish we were there! I am glad Dawson is having a blast!!
Post a Comment