Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of School

Today was officially my last day of school.  I am off for the summer and anxious to just enjoy my time with Dawson!  My  mom brought Dawson in for a few minutes to just say hello to my second grade class.  The kids loved her and she loved the attention.  As usual, it took her a few minutes to warm up but, after that, she was ready to roll!  We are off to Disney tomorrow and I am frantically packing...it's an early morning flight!  I will try to post once or twice if I can.  After numerous attempts to get lunch with Cinderella, I finally got in on Tuesday.  Dawson LOVES "Rella."   I can't wait to see what happens when she finally sees her in person???

2 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Oh, congratulations!! Have an amazing trip!!

Anonymous said...

awwww Cant wait for pics!!!!! OHHH i should try to get abby in to have breakfast with the princesses!!!!!! Do you know what website you use??

HUGS and have fun!