Last night, Lynn and I had a few families over with their children to enjoy some Mexican food, margaritas and a beautiful summer night. There were six, two year olds and one four year old. With that in mind, no one played with each other, they all went their own way. The kids played on the swingset, in the water table, colored, ran, rode in the wagon, rode on toys and much, much more. Never a dull moment with two year olds! At first, Dawson wasn't too thrilled when she saw others using ALL her stuff. She would follow Grace around saying "my water, my bike, my wagon." Whatever Grace went near, Dawson would be right behind her keeping her eye on HER STUFF. Within a few minutes, she was over it and playing like no one was around! I can't say how amazed I am every time I am with other families with Guatemalan. Everyone is so kind and caring and the children are ALL so well behaved and beautiful! How lucky we are!

Good Friends!

My new Hula Hoop!
Dawson had never ridden her scooter until someone else tried it. Look at her now!
Peer pressure!
Swinging with Mayna on the tire swing. This is a hit with all kids!
Three good friends in the wagon!

4 comments:
We had a great time. You and Dawson were the perfect hostesses! We love you both...and, yes, we are so lucky to have our girls. They are amazing.
I love that hula hoop shot!!! We too had a blast!! We can't wait to do it again!!
OMG how cute!!! Sorry we had to screw it up and go on vacation! lol
hugs,leslie
p.s lets meet up next week?
Your daughter is adorable. I found your blog on the Blog hop and was happy to see sweet Mayna and Abby hanging with your pretty baby girl!
Post a Comment