Yesterday and today we have hit the Magic Kingdom. We ate the traditional Mickey Ice Cream, rode the monorail, went on Dumbo and finally took a picture with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Those pictures were taken by the Disney photographers so you will have to wait until later to see them! Dawson is doing great and hanging in there with the big kids. One problem...she won't put down her wand! She thinks she IS Cinderella and has been carrying it around all the time. I know I call her my princess but, she's beginning to assume the roll! We are off to dinner with Cinderella AGAIN tonight. I originally scheduled this one only and then we got into the castle later on by accident so we decided to keep them both! I'm sure Dawson will love to see "Rella" again!
Sitting in the front car of the monorail with the driver.
Getting ready to go on a train ride with Papa and her two cousins.
Enjoying her first Mickey Mouse ice cream bar.
Watching a show on stage at the castle...guess who's dancing? RELLA!!!

2 comments:
Well she is a princess i have one of those here 2!!
LOOks like lOTS of fun!!!!!!!
Hugs leslie
Oh, how fun!! So, it sounds like you recommend this age for Disney? Andy and I have been wanting to go, but wasn't sure when was right. Sounds like Dawson is having a blast, so maybe sooner rather than later!!
Post a Comment