Friday morning we were off and running to get to the babysitters first thing in the morning. I wanted to share Dawson's wonderful sense of style these days.
Here she is walking down the cement driveway runway ......
- carrying her beautiful, new, plush pumpkin (just got for trick or treat)
- her pumpkin is graciously filled with her plush "Rella" blanket.
- on her wrist she wears her fashionable pink lizard bracelet.
What a style this girl has!

3 comments:
very stylish for that early in the AM!!!
Man does she have style!! I can't even post a pix of mayna on daycare days! Her daycare clothes are old and ratty with stains and her hair has rats nests! Haha! I hate daycare mornings!
Dawson is a young fashionista! What style! I love the lizard bracelet and how she combined things that mean something to her. Very eclectic!
Post a Comment