Friday, November 27, 2009

Gingerbread House

It has always been a family tradition to complete a gingerbread house the day after Thanksgiving. We were not so successful last year but, this year we did it. Target had these premade and already put together houses so I bought one immediately. It was just perfect for the two of us. It even came with premade frosting and candy! I put the candy and frosting out and we were ready to go. She was so serious and loved every moment of it! She did not figure out you could eat the candy until papa walked by and started stealing the candy. Then it was all over! As you can see in the pictures below. So much fun!!!!

The starting house!

Carefully working!

Still focusing.....


Opps...she just saw papa eat some candy so she decided to try it out also.


The finished product....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! That looks like so much fun! I think I might be going back to Target for the 3rd time this weekend just to get one of these for us!

Anonymous said...

I saw those today when i was there!! BETTER get one!!! YUMMM