Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home 18 Months

Happy 18 Months!
A year and a half ago, I was in Guatemala meeting my little girl for the first time. I can't believe she has been home so long and has grown and learned so much in such a short time. Often times, she blows my mind with what she knows. I just can't believe her language development! It's hard to believe that she did not know or hear any English for the first 11 months of her life. Now, she can tell me just about anything. So much has happened, changed and developed in these past 18 months. I'm loving every minute of it!


Dawson was picking little red berries off the bushes. She asked if she could have just a "little" bite. I convinced her to throw it to the birds instead!

Still picking and exploring!

I found these cute shoes at Nordstrom's rack last weekend! What a fun place to shop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say it all the time, but she is AMAZING! Grace and I feel lucky to know you both. Love the dress and those shoes are so cool - so "baby rocker"!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and great pictures.