Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gymnastics Finale

We have been taking classes the past 6 weeks at a new gymnastics place since our local Little Gym has closed. It's was not the same but, it was fun seeing Lynn and Grace each week. I also love doing things together with Dawson. It's only a matter of time when the mom and me events are over! I have not been overly thrilled with the class so I decided to leave my camera at home. Thank goodness Lynn brought hers and got a few great shots!

Dawson was running down the airtrack and jumped off the end. Great shot Lynn...midair!

Climbing and hiding in the circle mat.
Doing the "FLAMINGO" walking down the beam. My girl just LOVES the beam.
(and she has an amazing sense of balance)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawson really is amazing on the balance beam. It is especially cool for me to watch since that is one apparatus Grace doesn't like. But Dawson runs along the beam without hesitation! We won't miss the class but we WILL miss hanging out with both of you each week. We have to find another activity.

Arena Mom said...

Oh she looks just adorable! I know...Mayna's Little Gym big girl (no mommy) class starts in Jan!! I am enjoying our last mommy and me class now :(