I got this picture on my iPhone today from my dad! What a surprise! Dawson on a 4-wheeler? My niece used to ride this 4 wheeler at least 6 years ago and my parents found it in the extra garage this weekend. They also found the charger and thought they would try and see if the battery was still good. Can you believe the battery still charges after all these years? Well, believe it or not, this old 4-wheeler still goes and they said it goes fast. From the picture, it looks like Dawson is loving it. My only concern is...where is her helmet??? I can't wait to see her ride this in person!

1 comment:
Did they have these when we were kids? They probably did, but living in NYC with no backyard to speak of, I guess I wasn't exposed to them. But, can you imagine how it must feel to be 3 and controlling a big vehicle like this? No wonder Dawson is smiling! No helmet needed....the grass is soft....
Post a Comment