Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disney's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Whew...what a weekend! So much to see and do and sooooo much fun! My family, along with my parents and niece spent a long weekend celebrating Halloween at Disney. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it was to be there at this time of year. Much better than summer time! In fact, I will never go again in the summer if I can help it! Our first day we arrived a little late, took a quick rest and got dressed up and ready for the Disney Not So Scary Halloween Party. As soon as we arrived, Dawson fell asleep...go figure! After a catnap, she was up and ready for some trick or treating, parade watching and some ride riding!

On the monorail headed to the park!

Some holiday decorations....

Main Street U.S.A.

Of course papa had to buy her some ice cream to get her prepared for the Halloween parade!

This was by far the best parade I have ever seen! I can't explain how amazing it was at night!



Tommy and Breea riding Dumbo. We were riding too so there's not a picture of us!!!

It's the end of the night and time to go home so we can do this again tomorrow!

1 comment:

cathybcareers said...

Looks like something to put on Nana's calender, oh right with Grace and Lynn, too. Dawson is a beauty in her Princess outfit.