Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dad, are you watching Dawson?

I thought my dad was watching Dawson for a few minutes last night but, I was wrong! If you remember a few years ago, my dad was supposed to be watching her swim in her little pool and when I came outside, he was playing on his iPhone and she was splashing him. Last night, I peeked around the corner and BOTH of them were playing on their iPads! I could not resist sneaking away to catch a quick picture.

I can't tell you how much Dawson, Papa and I (if I get a chance to use it) love our iPads. In fact, papa loves his so much he lost his first one by throwing it in the trash in a pile of newspapers (he thinks). I knew he loved it so much so I bought him another one for Father's Day, his birthday, Christmas and so on! What a great piece of technology! The only problem now is that Dawson is so proficient that she knows how to get into everything...such as the book I'm reading...and she loves to change the pages! If you have not seen these yet, they really are worth having! I can't tell you how much use this iPad gets at our house, our car, and our dinners at restaurants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love ours, too! And, I wouldn't have purchased it if it weren't for you...so thank you!