Day 2 was just as busy as night one. As you know, when you are in Disney it is nonstop! Today we entered the park and headed right to our lunch with Cinderella in her castle. Last time we went, Dawson was in love with Cinderella and every princess that walked by our table. This year, she was so excited to see everyone then, became shy and refused to have her picture taken with any of them. She sat on my lap and said hello but, that was it! Not even a picture!!! Don't get me wrong, she took EVERYTHING in and I heard about all day. She still loved every minute of it, just in a different way this year! It must be a "three" thing!

Walking up the spiral staircase to our table in Cinderella's Royal Castle!
Our view from our table. We overlooked Fantasyland.
Yummy dessert!

Part of our lunch involved each child getting a wand, waving it in the air and over a wishing star. Then the children were told to make a wish. Dawson's wish was....A DOG OF HER OWN since Ella apparently has now become my dog and she does not have one! So funny!!!
Tommy working and Dawson taking a little snooze. This happened every day and made them BOTH happy for the rest of the evening!
Next came the parades. I must say Dawson's favorite part of the whole trip was the parades. She would smile and wave the entire time. I have at least 50 pictures of her just waving! I kept trying to get a picture of her face and her hand was always up in the air waving!!!



2 comments:
who needs Disney princesses when you have your own? Dawson is an independent young lady and she chooses to enjoy everything in her own, special way. I know sometimes I have a plan in mind and Grace does it all differently. It certainly makes me look at the world in another - WONDERFUL - way.
HOw fun! Imissed your first couple of posts, but glad I caught this one! It looks like you guys are having a blast! Enjoy! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment