Thursday, December 30, 2010

Children's Museum

No we are not at the beach (I wish)! We are at the Children's Museums Egyptian exhibit. This museum fills a very large room with 70 tons of sand and and buries treasures for the children to find. It also had some pyramids to go through, a large sand sculpture and some ancient Egyptian dress up clothes. Dawson and her cousin Sophia had a blast just digging, building, and laughing in the sand.



Time to fill up the bucket.

Where are my feet?

Dawson and Sophia kept filling up their buckets and flipping them. Sometimes they fell apart and the two girls thought it was very funny!

A little water table fun. Everyone had to put on a raincoat to stay dry. Great idea!!

Another fun section of the museum was the grocery store. It was fun to pick out some food and put it in the cart!

When it was time to check out, Sophia made an excellent cashier.

Next came the farm. I'm not sure what these two were shouting but they were doing it from the second floor of the barn.

Part of the farm section had dress up clothes. When Dawson tried on this hat she said, "look at me, I'm Jessie." (from Toy Story)

Then she became a chicken...

And Sophia became a pig...
Oh, I'm having so much fun this Xmas break I'm not going to want to go back to work next week! Five more days of fun to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a lot of fun!