Wish me luck on getting a good Christmas card picture this year. We have been dressed up TWICE and ready to get a picture but, Miss Dawson will not cooperate! She wants to run, jump, skip and just smell the pine trees! Every time we do this, we do have a good time but, no good pictures! Look at how happy she is in these pictures!
Smelling the pine tree!

Skipping down the sidewalk. I think most of my pictures this day were of the back of her. Since she has learned to skip, that's all she does when we go for a walk!

And another picture in movement! Never fear, I am not giving up yet! I will keep snapping away until I'm happy with my picture! (I do have a great backup from Fall just in case I can't get what I want!)

1 comment:
Dawson is a beauty! Maybe you can mix and match your photos on the Christmas Card. I love the one smelling the tree.
Post a Comment