More snow left us both home for the day and more time to be outside. Guess what? I did it!!! I finally got the picture I wanted for my Christmas card. Thank goodness because it was driving me crazy just trying to get the perfect picture. Check that off my list!!! (None of these will be on our card. I want to surprise everyone.)
Digging and digging. Dawson said she was looking for the grass.


2 comments:
Oh, I am DYING to see the Christmas card photo....come on, just a little peek?
And, about the snow...is it okay to be tired of it already? I know it is only Dec. 8th and the winter hasn't officially started yet, but...this is A LOT of snow!
You are awesome about getting Dawson out to play in it. I am not so good. Maybe we will go out to play this afternoon.
Love the tree! I think the decorations say "Dawson at 3" Love them. Stay Strong Kellie. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment