This weekend we opened our first gifts of Christmas. We went over to Lynn's house to play, eat lunch and exchange presents. The girls were really sweet this year. They helped each other open their gifts and were working together so well. This was the first present Dawson has opened this year and she really showed a lot of excitement. I can't wait until Santa comes. Which leads me to a funny conversation we had last night. I was reminding her that Santa was not coming for a few more days. Her response to me was..."I know mom! He's still seeing all those kids at the mall!" Well, I guess she's right.

Lynn and I were in the kitchen visiting while the girls were upstairs. After a little while, the two came down dressed up wearing tutus, crowns and carrying wands. Notice Dawson's crown...that's what Lynn wore for Halloween! Doesn't Dawson look completely different with no bangs?

Check out their outfits!

Thank you Grace and Lynn for our new shark puppet. We love it so much that it slept with us last night and occasionally, it bits us! Yikes!!!!
(thanks for these pics Lynn...I forgot to bring my camera)

1 comment:
The shark is cool, and I bet you like him the best because he is the perfect size for you. But, my favorite was the dragon. When we come over to play I can be the dragon, your mommy can be the princess, and you can be the shark. I think Grace is getting some puppets from Santa, too, so I know we can put on a great show for Tommy!
Post a Comment