Monday, June 22, 2009

Swimming Lessons

We had our second swimming lesson tonight. Dawson got in for about 5 minutes and was calling out my name most of the time. She swam in the pool alone and with me in Florida and loves the tub but, is just not sure about her teacher. Notice how warm and happy she is in her towel! Maybe next time!

She's in deep thought about whether or not she should even get in the pool?

Thanks Amy for this cute suit....I just love it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww poor girl! i dont think my girl would like lessons without me either! I swear they are twins lol!

Hugs,leslie

Arena Mom said...

Oh yea, I am surprised they do it without you. I had a teacher try to take Mayna away from me in the water once and she flipped. Mayna would do the same thing.

I am so glad the suit fit!!! It looks adorable on her!!