We headed out to meet some friends for some "Music on the Green" this evening. I decided to take the opportunity to sit back, relax, catch a few pictures and let Dawson just have some fun playing with all the kids. As a promotion, a local radio station was at the concert passing out beach balls. This made the concert so much more fun for the kids! They were throwing balls up in the air, hitting them and as you can see....Dawson was sitting on one!
Our view of the outside concert. We sat towards the back so the kids could run around and not disturb other people.

I don't know why but, I really like this picture. Dawson's expression makes me laugh.

2 comments:
I love the black and whites!! I cracked up to see Mayna's shoes!! Since she has big claudhopper feet now at a 7.5 they look so tiny!!!
awwwwwwwwwww sooooo cute!!!
I love those concerts but dont all the old grannys hang out at those? LOL
Great pics of your sweet girl she is perfect!
Post a Comment