Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Water Fun

I have not been good about getting videos this summer. It's hard to capture Dawson on film when I always have my digital camera in one hand. This is not a great video but, it's something to show she does go swimming! Ha ha ha! That's all we've done this summer! I'm hoping to capture a few more videos in the next week. I can't believe how much she has been talking. Complete sentences if you can believe that!







3 comments:

Arena Mom said...

She is so sweet! I agree! I have heard her talking so much lately!!

Anonymous said...

Well now she will never shut up...my 11 year old took forever to talk and swear he doesnt shut up..GOD who does he get that from!!!

CUTE AS EVER !

Anonymous said...

Dawson is so cute I can't help but smile when I see her. And, if you took this video THIS week when I was working then don't tell me or I am going to be jealous!