Sunday, August 23, 2009

Naptime

This is what happens when Tommy stays with Dawson alone at nap time. I'm headed back to work tomorrow and really, really needed to run some errands yesterday. As I was walking out the door I begged, "please make sure she takes a nap and don't stay in the room with her if she asks!" She is so good about staying in her bed but, always tries to get us to stay. Sooooooo, I headed out the door with high hopes. When I got back two hours later, this is what I found!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, men! They are all the same. It is pretty funny, though.

Arena Mom said...

Hahaha! Well, it looks like at least one of them got some sleep!!!

cathybcareers said...

Actually, Tommy doing a good job; I see the cell right there on the floor.
Love Nana from NYC.