Two years ago, almost to the day, I received a phone call to go and check my email because I had referral pictures waiting for me! I remember the exact day because I was with my boss at the bank getting my letter of employment notarized for the adoption. So, I told him what the call was about and hurried myself home to see what was in store for me! Here is the adorable girl I've loved from the day I saw her picture. She was a 1 1/2 months old and about 6 lbs in these pictures.......


Isn't she just the cutest thing????

2 comments:
She was and still is the cutest little girl. I loved seeing these pics tonight. Can you imagine....only 6 pounds!
awwww she looks the same minus the pissy mean face!!!! I'd be pissy too with that headband on like Olivia Newton John! lol
Post a Comment