Thursday, August 6, 2009

Swimming

Many of our summer days are spent at a local pool. It consists of a zero entry pool, waterslides and a huge sandbox. There is something for everyone! I chose this pool so that Dawson would be able to run in and out of the water as much as she wanted. (Which, of course she does a lot of!) I can't tell you how many mornings we go swim, play in the sand, eat lunch then head home for an excellent nap! It has been a great swimming experience for Dawson this summer. We are looking forward to some more WARM days to come!


3 comments:

Arena Mom said...

It seems like it has been such a cool summer!! Love that pool!!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE every day we get to spend with you and Dawson at the pool. It really is a great place and I feel lucky to have it nearby. See you tomorrow for more swimming fun!

Anonymous said...

UMMM why doesnt lynn have me on her access to her blog? GIRL you better add me! lol

Hey we better get more warm days...geez ohio is lame this summer!!

I finally took my kids to the pool we have passes too..its my gym outdoor pool and its really COOl ...so i have to take them like all month of august before damn school starts and snow comes!! WAHHHHHH